Saturday, April 12, 2008

Earth Angels


Earth Angels



To the depths of my soul I reach within to find solace
From a world so full of sin and pain
They speak so free of what they do
I’m not part of this world I’m so true
True to myself is all I need
If others don’t understand I’ll plant a seed
To open there eyes to what is wrong
For the people of this world they feel they cannot be wrong
I’m free to express my self in what I say
If only they would listen and maybe prey
Then we would have change day by day
For the good of all mankind is what I say
The angels are there to listen and help
If only we could hand over our self
Instead of trying to fix it our selves?
This world would be a better place
And we wouldn’t be thinking of travelling to space
Were not alone in this vast universe
So let us try to understand
We must take care of our wonderful land
That we call earth
For it’s our home
And I’m sure we are not alone.

Inspired by spirit
L.G.J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda, you have done well, they are lovely!You have been busy!
Sue