Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Times.

When I was very young I remember I song I sang.
I sang it every day no matter come what may.
It made me feel so happy so happy in every way
Would you like to wish on a star
Carry moon beams home in a jar
Round and round it went in me head
And then I would be sent to bed
I would still sing to myself so no one could hear
The on went the record player down stairs
Then I could sing loud and clear.
Because no one could hear.
Then one day the music stopped
Guess what they could hear
Me singing at the top of my voice.
And every one did cheer
Then I heard some clapping and shouting from below.
Me Dad came and got me and made me sing oh no
And after I had finished.
They said please again, by now I was so sleepy
And I could not take the strain.
So off to bed I went gladly
And never did complain
Just to go to sleep
To dream of stars and moonbeams
In my happy home

Inspired by spirit

L G J

No comments: