Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heaven Sent

I had a dream that i could fly
looking down from above
Seeing clouds sailing by
And from deep inside i felt so much love
Traveling over the tops of trees
Even the sun sometimes makes me sneeze
It shines on me and keeps me warm
As the wind comes from an impending storm
The sky goes dark there is no where to hide
Then two angels come and fly along side
To keep me safe away from harm
As we travel together the things we see
So amazing this cannot be
for this I know i cannot say
What I was shown was just for me
I will remember who i met
And always remember what she said
You don’t have to fly to be free
You can just be free to be
So now I know what she meant
My mother the angel was heaven sent
And I am free

inspired by spirit

Thank you Mum.

L G J 10.2004

No comments: