Sunday, April 13, 2008

Memories



Memories

With open heart I reach for you
A loving heart always true
Togetherness in times of spring
A baby birds with angel wings
Loving life the way you do
Always there with helping hands
If you were needed you would go
No matter were, you did not a know
You made me laugh when I was sad
When I think of you it makes me glad
That you were mine and I was yours
The things you said,”I could be sure”
Our love was true this I know
I’m sorry that I had to go
But I am there in all you do
Watching and protecting you
You are my love and forever be
Me loving you and you loving me
I’m there for every tear and every sigh
I hold you tight when you cry
I am not gone my spirit’s here
Holding on to everything dear
Our memories are etched in our hearts
They can never be removed
Because I’ll love you always

Inspired by spirit
L.G.J. 2005

No comments: